Pathways Information Links
Pathways Resources from Other Districts:
District 4 http://d4tm.org/pathways/paths-and-projects.html#presentation-mastery
District 57 https://d57tm.org/pathways/
District 1 https://district1toastmasters.org/pathways/
District 70 https://www.d70toastmasters.org.au/pathways
District 100 https://d100tm.org/pathways/
Other Pathways Resources:
Pathways Base Camp Cheat Sheet 1.0 -D67
- Quick answers to the most frequent questions and stumbling blocks
Pathways Fast Start v2.4 (PDF version)
- A visual guide to answering the most common questions
- Pathways Fast Start V2.4 pres (PowerPoint version)
Pathways Project & Level Progress for Members and Base Camp managers
Common questions plus guide to member progress
Can’t figure out how to go to the next level? This guide will help!
- Common questions plus guide to member progress
Pathways Path and Projects Catalog:
A short summary of every project in Pathways, organized by path.
This is the best tool available to help choose your path!
- A short summary of every project in Pathways, organized by path.
- How to set up FreeToastHost to deliver Pathways Notifications to the VPE
Pathways Learning Experience Presentation (PPT)
- Details on the Pathways Program, with sample projects and screenshots
Pathways Navigator (PDF)
- Your guide to getting started in Toastmasters and Pathways
Pathways Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- How to get started on Pathways
Pathways Paths and Core Competencies
- A list of all projects in every path
Base Camp Manager Duties
- A how-to document for the tasks a base camp manager does
New Membership Application (PDF)
- Use for all member applications from now on
Toastmaster International Resources:
- Pathways on Toastmasters International Site
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Magazine Article, “The Possibilities of Pathways”
- Magazine Article, “The DCP Takes a Turn in Pathways”
- Where Will Pathways Take You? (Flyer PDF): Communicates the value of the new education program. Share it in your district, and help new and prospective members understand Pathways since the traditional education program is no longer available to them.
- Transform Your Talent (Flyer PDF): Helps human resources and talent development professionals understand how Pathways will benefit their company.
- Develop Your Leaders From Within (PDF): A brochure designed for promoting Toastmasters to businesses and organizations. The brochure includes information about Toastmasters, notable corporate clubs, testimonials and details on how to sponsor a club.