Toastmasters District 67
Member Name Badge Subsidy
1. District 67 will subsidize the cost of a name badge for members when they achieve one or more educational achievements (such as CC, CL, ACB, ACS, ACG, ALB, ALS, DTM) between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018.
台灣總會補助會員教育榮銜名牌(例如: CC, ACB, ABS, ABG, CL, ALB, ALS, DTM) 的購買，凡當屆 2017年7月1日至2018年6月30日止達到新的教育成就榮銜的會員皆可申請補助新名牌。
2. Clubs, Areas, or Divisions are responsible for the purchasing of the badges for their members from this Toastmasters International website. (It is suggested that you purchase the magnetic back badges)
Member badges are blue (upper part) & white (lower part) and DTM badges are yellow (upper part) & red (lower part). Please see the two pictures below.
3. Please note that the subsidy is only valid for one badge per member regardless of how many educational awards have been completed. The reimbursement application form shall be submitted to the District by the member's club, area, or division with the purchase receipt showing the amount from Toastmasters International and the badge application form as attached. The District reimbursement form can be downloaded from the below link:
4. District will subsidize the cost of the badge only. Shipping, handling, tax and other costs will not be subsidized. The amount to be reimbursed will be the NT$ equivalent to the cost of the badge shown on the receipt from Toastmasters International.
5. The date of application starts from July 1, 2017 to July 15, 2018. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
6. Clubs/Areas/Divisions can purchase the badges for members in advance before they get the educational award, but the award must be achieved (and submitted in Club Central) by June 30, 2018 in order to be eligible for the subsidy. The confirmation of the member's educational award will be based on the Toastmasters International website report as shown in the link below. If the award was not achieved and/or submitted by June 30, 2018 then the badge subsidy can be applied for in the following term. Please keep the Toastmasters International badge purchase receipt and attach it when submitting the subsidy application next term.
Simone Nash, DTM
2017-2018 Program Quality Director
Toastmasters International, District 67