跨出舒適領域

English
日本語

中華民國國際演講協會
 

感謝您對地區總會表現的支持


Dear fellow leaders,

敬愛的演講會幹部您好: 

Please accept our heart-felt appreciations on your helping D67 to strive for the Excellence to the final drop.
謹感謝您過去一年來對演講會會員和地區總會之整體表現的卓越貢獻甚至奮戰到任期的最後一刻.

Though the final results won't be announced till July 17, but your true Toastmasters spirits in helping members and District that really matters a lot for all the Toastmasters in Taiwan.
雖最後結果要到七月十七日才會公告; 但您所表現出來的演講會互助服務和追求卓越的精神對所有會員正是最寶貴的學習榜樣. 

Taichung Taiwanese Club also confirmed me that they got 20 members, 5 points ---> Distinguished Club.
台中台語會也在今天確認達到二十個會員, 並獲得傑出分會的殊榮 ; 恭喜! 

D67 built 9 clubs in term 2004-2005 and died 4 clubs. i.e. we have 96 active clubs. in 6 Divisions and 23 Areas.
台灣地區在上一任期內共成立了九個新分會,也陣亡了四個分會, 目前共有九十六個分會,六個分部及二十三個分區.

 Since Area A1 reaches 8 clubs, so that A1 was spit into Area A1 and Area A5 accordingly.
A1
分區因加入兩個新分會後, 達到八個分會;所以依總會規定需分成A1A5兩個分區.

 "United we stand, divided we fall."
團結我們就挺立,分散我們就仆倒. 

Changing Lives One at a Time
改變生命逐步成就

Empower and Achieve
激發潛能成就大我

             

Find Your Voice, Serve Your World.
發掘所長  服務人群

Step Out of the Comfort Zone.
跨出個人舒適領域 

Yours,
Steve Tung,DTM

董世瑜
  敬上
教育暨訓練  副總會長
中華民國國際演講會

Lieutenant Governor Education and Training
Toastmasters International, D67
8